Payment types beyond self-pay. HFMI is a complete self-pay vendor in the truest sense. In addition to being able to accommodate true self-pay, self-pay after insurance, and Medicaid patients (both inpatient and outpatient), we are adept at handling patient payment issues involving:
- SSI/disability insurance
- Medicare secondary coverage
- Undocumented workers
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Workers’ Compensation
- Charity …
- Point-of-service (POS) collection services to help hospitals realize more dollars, sooner. Patients are asked for payment before discharge and provided with a clear understanding of their financial obligations as well as options for paying their portion of the bill. In contrast to aggressive collections, HFMI’s POS collection strategy is accurate, efficient, and patient-friendly.
- Field visits, if necessary, to obtain applications and other paperwork from patients who are unable to leave …
- Medical insurance discovery
- Denial Prevention
Patients arriving via ambulance or walking in without proof of their insurance is a challenge that reverberates on the bottom line. While the patient’s care is top priority, the health system is responsible for obtaining authorization and submitting a timely claim.
Insurance Discovery software fills the knowledge gap by providing a quick, easy way to obtain immediate proof of existing coverage. Simply enter the …
Verifying all of the patient’s previous and new insurance coverage has never been this simple. Our [Name] corrals and processes multiple existing and new payor coverage levels and patient responsibility information.
We’ve made it easy for veteran and newcomer employees to understand and explain insurance eligibility and benefits to patients, a first step in eliminating financial anxiety and establishing a more personal relationship.
Visit www.maxrte.com for more details on our web-based insurance …
Timely and respectful early out collection of commercial and self pay accounts are crucial for revenue and patient satisfaction. Higher deductibles and co-pays are making early out collections an increasingly important part of the revenue cycle. Health systems, hospitals, and physician practices are now looking at outsourcing this to a trusted vendor or implementing systems to manage this function internally. HFMI helps health providers with the technology systems, training or placement of staff and effective …
- Patient Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Insurance Payment Discovery
- Address / ID Verification
- Enterprise Imaging software
- Work Queue and Tracking software
- Medication Therapy Management software
- Software Development and Support
HOW DO YOU WANT TO DEPLOY?
You have a choice of how to use our proven software systems and technologies, which are based on 20+ years of on-site work for health care providers.
Instead of outsourcing patient eligibility verification and financial counseling to a vendor, consider …